woensdag 28 januari 2009

First try..

Hi guys!

My friend Sterre convinced me that it's fun to make a blog, so I decided I'd give it a try. There's just one problem; I don't have any writing talent and I have absolutely no idea what to write. But maybe I'll get inspiration while I'm writing down some stuff I go through.
I'll tell you about today. Today was not a special day. I couldn't get out of my bed, arrived at school right on time and accidentally forgot my English books. During the day nothing surprising happened, except for a performance of the drama-class during my drawing lesson. I thought it was really funny, because some of my classmates and friends participated in it and it looked so silly sometimes. After school I wanted to go to the centre to buy a present for my brother, who's birthday is saturday, but when I almost left I remembered I didn't bring any money with me, so I just detoured some km's and I came home, where I ate a lot of things; pea soup, a banana, 2 (mini) chocolate bars and some frankfurthers (weird translation of 'knakworst'). While doing that, my friend and neighbour Judith came, and we chatted a bit. She took care over my guinea pigs and we watched tv with a chick in our hands. She left and I tried to make some homework, but my computer seemed more important so I forgot about that. I think that was about it, tomorrow may be another exiting day, so I try to write someting tomorrow too, now I'll go to bed.

Good night!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten